Halloween is the one time of year when you can really got nuts with your look without judgement.
Finding the perfect costume is important, but you can’t neglect your face! Whether the cosmetics you use are a supplement to your killer outfit or the focal point of your spooky ensemble, you’ll never believe how realistic and stunning Halloween makeup can be.
These 22 scary-chic looks will help you bring just the right amount of terror this year.
1. Here’s a transformation that will let you be both the life AND death of the party.
2. You can become the vampire from your worst nightmares.
3. This cross between a pumpkin and a scarecrow is great if you’re going for something that’s more spooky than downright scary.
4. Imagine staring people down while rocking this look.
5. Messing with proportions can create an effect that’s truly chilling.
6. Using fake blood is always a great option.
7. These futuristic looks are a little less E.T. and a little more high fashion.
8. The mummy returns!
9. This cartoony style really pops.
10. Scales create insane dimension on this scary pineapple skull.
11. A classic villain like the Joker gets a zombified update with some creative cosmetics.
12. Not even Little Red Riding Hood is safe.
13. It just wouldn’t be Halloween if Jack Skellington didn’t make an appearance.
14. Scary clowns are making a real comeback this year.
15. Multiple angles really showcase the artistry that went into this look.
16. Be careful! People might call 911 if you wear this out on the town.
17. So. Many. Clowns.
18. It’s safe to say that once you make your eyes disappear, you’ve entered bone-chilling territory.
19. Having spiders on your face is anyone’s worst nightmare.
20. This is the kind of side-eye that really bores into your soul.
21. Who knew graveyard-chic was a thing?
22. You just can’t go wrong with Frankenstein’s monster.
Time to get practicing! Halloween is just around the corner.